Tuesday, June 27, 2006

"The Wall"

I'm not referring to the Pink Floyd album or the one that divided that town in that country in Europe. It's not Christmas time but if the White House were to ask me what I want, I would have to say without hesitation... "The wall."

Illegal immigration has to stop sometime and why not now? Is there something that I am missing in the debate about building a wall between the United States and Mexico? And don't get me wrong, I am for a wall between us and Canada too, as long as it comes after the completion of the one on our southern border. Just let me know where to report and I'll help build it.

I know this seems a bit drastic to you Senator McCain, but then again you don't really have any interest in this do you? Wait a minute! YES you do. Arizona is a favorite crossing place for illegal immigrants, smugglers and drug traffickers coming to the United States from Mexico. If you are gearing up for a 2008 presidential bid, don't you think you should aim for more votes than the 12 million illegal immigrants already living within our borders. And remember, they can't vote! At least not yet.

We in California seem to be the most overwhelmed and the most in need for some sort of reform. We are also full of most of the country's idiots. (Yes, you senators from New York, Massachusetts and Arizona are the exception) It's people from my state that want God removed from, um.... Well everything. We are also the ones that have allowed illegals to get drivers licenses. But wait, there is a bright light in this great state! Our governor is not afraid to speak his mind and favors all means to stop illegal immigration. Why isn't anyone else?

Well I am. Build the wall, electrify it if needed. Stop Illegal Immigration Now. You'll notice I am only referring to ILLEGAL Immigration and not the kind that strengthens our country and that of another.

Let me put it in a way you can understand. To kidnap a little girl is illegal. We have sent thousands of people to help search and create tough new legislature to keep this from happening. Now look up the definition of ILLEGAL. It is against the law to come into the United States without Visa, citizenship or sponsor. Where are the thousands of people wanting reform in the courts?

Build it.


0 comments: